69. Drop the Shame for GoodJun 20, 2022
Shame is a common emotion when you’re experiencing infertility. Many of us have this struggle in our lives and it is completely unexpected. What caused it? How do we handle it?
At the end of today’s podcast episode you’re going to know how to get out of the shame spiral that does no good to anyone, and know how to start to become more confident in your infertility experience so you can move forward instead of staying stuck in unhappiness. If I have it my way, you will even be proud of it because of what I’m going to show you it means!
✨ Eu Natural is sponsoring this podcast episode and I’m SO excited to introduce you to this incredible clean supplement company that supports you before, during, after and beyond growing your family.
Check out the Conception Bundle for men and women here!
I just ordered some of their other products, too. I ordered Breathe for Tyler, that helps with sinus and lungs because he gets allergies really bad in the spring and summer. I ordered the productivity bundle that helps with energy and focus, Nourish for breast milk quality and quantity help, and Momma to power up my immune system and support full-body health with their probiotic. They have so many incredible options for everyone!
Be sure to use discount code fearlessinfertility20 to get 20% off their entire line!
✨ Have you heard about my Morning Mindset Magic Checklist? It’s a free download I will send right to your inbox, filled with the exact things I do every single morning to set myself up for success. If you want in on it, simply click here to get it!
✨ When you leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it helps to show this podcast to other women who are alone in experiencing infertility. Please consider leaving a review to help other women find the community they need!
What You'll Learn on This Episode:
- Why you feel ashamed of infertility sometimes
- Understand your brain and the thoughts that can keep you stuck feeling shameful
- How to reframe your experience so you can move forward
- The process you can use to get yourself unstuck when you can’t seem to get past those pesky shameful thoughts
- The movie comparison that will help you see your situation differently
- The way I look at women who are experiencing infertility that will allow you to see your situation in a totally different and helpful way
- What is Eu Natural and how will these supplements help your body before, during and after conceiving and beyond that
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Be sure to leave a review on Apple Podcasts if you like this podcast!
- Connect with me on Instagram, and make sure to tag me if you liked this episode!
- Follow my journey with baby number three!
- Come join me over on my style blog!
Enjoyed the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode! Follow me on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts
JOIN THE FAM
I'll send you info about new podcast episodes, infertility stories from women in our community, free classes and resources available to you, and the Fearless Infertility program when doors open. Can't wait!
Watch your inbox for my FREE Morning Mindset Magic Checklist BONUS!
You're safe with us; we'll never sell your email address.