66. Seeing Everyday Miracles and Supporting your Loved Ones during their Infertility Experience with Claire ModersitzkiMay 30, 2022
I had the most incredible interview with Claire Modersitzki that will leave you feeling uplifted with a new perspective on how to view the trials in your life with tangible tools to take with you today! I met Claire as we sat next to each other recently at the Hope for Fertility Foundation luncheon at the Modersitzki home. My friend McCall Weekes, who is on the board of the Hope for Fertility Foundation, (listen to that podcast episode here), invited me to the luncheon and I was absolutely blown away by the magic that is Claire! She talked about the perspective of being the aunt to these precious boys that came to their family through IVF.
I knew she could provide hope and wisdom for you today through the way in which she has supported her sister and the way in which she views this trial. You will LOVE this episode and walk away with new ideas on how to feel better now after you listen.
✨ What if there was a way for you to reclaim your power in your infertility journey? It is possible and I want to show you! I have a FREE class where I tell you the 3 Secrets No One Tells you about Infertility That Will Change Your Future. Come join me and sign up here!
✨ Have you heard about my Morning Mindset Magic Checklist? It’s a free download I will send right to your inbox, filled with the exact things I do every single morning to set myself up for success. If you want in on it, simply click here to get it!
✨ When you leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it helps to show this podcast to other women who are alone in experiencing infertility. Please consider leaving a review to help other women find the community they need!
What You'll Learn on This Episode:
- How Claire found out her sister was having trouble conceiving while in a different country.
- Claire was on a mission trip for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and wouldn’t see her sister for 16 months from the time she found out. She talks about what she did to support her sister while living so far away.
- The unique view that Claire has on miracles and what she asked those around her about them when she was so far from home.
- The non-transactional way Claire created of loving and supporting her sister.
- The mountain bike analogy that applies to all of us experiencing challenging in our lives that can help us see a better way to get through them.
- The huge challenge Claire experienced in high school and the choice she made to move forward and help others with their challenges.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Be sure to leave a review on Apple Podcasts if you like this podcast!
- Connect with me on Instagram, and make sure to tag me if you liked this episode!
- Follow my journey with baby number three!
- Come join me over on my style blog!
Enjoyed the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode! Follow me on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts
JOIN THE FAM
I'll send you info about new podcast episodes, infertility stories from women in our community, free classes and resources available to you, and the Fearless Infertility program when doors open. Can't wait!
Watch your inbox for my FREE Morning Mindset Magic Checklist BONUS!
You're safe with us; we'll never sell your email address.