65. From Pregnancy Loss to a Large and Happy Family with Daisha Johnson of Always in my HeartMay 23, 2022
Daisha Johnson is a mother to 8 wonderful children, however, she never forgets that she also has 5 “angel babies” in heaven. It was so incredibly hard for Daisha and her husband Cole to lose these babies during pregnancy. Although they had other successful pregnancies, their hearts were broken each time they experienced a loss. Daisha’s water broke at 14 weeks during two separate pregnancies: one of their identical twins sons passed away due to TTTS at 16 weeks and they had two other early miscarriages.
Even though they had the support of loved ones around them it was still a difficult and lonely journey of grief and then trying to find peace and hope again. Daisha so desperately wanted to find support in connecting with others who had gone through similar losses and circumstances in hopes to not feel so confused and alone.
In today’s podcast episode, Daisha shares her journey of navigating those difficult times and the thoughts that helped her through. She gives her words of advice to anyone else experiencing loss and I know you will feel more hopeful as you continue your journey.
✨ What if there was a way for you to reclaim your power in your infertility journey? It is possible and I want to show you! I have a FREE class where I tell you the 3 Secrets No One Tells you about Infertility That Will Change Your Future. Come join me and sign up here!
✨ Have you heard about my Morning Mindset Magic Checklist? It’s a free download I will send right to your inbox, filled with the exact things I do every single morning to set myself up for success. If you want in on it, simply click here to get it!
✨ When you leave a review on Apple Podcasts, it helps to show this podcast to other women who are alone in experiencing infertility. Please consider leaving a review to help other women find the community they need!
What You'll Learn on This Episode:
- How Daisha was able to get through the losses of her pregnancies
- What thoughts Daisha turned to in order to continue moving forward
- The way she set aside time to grieve that allowed her to process while not consuming every moment of her life
- Daisha’s advice that she would have given her younger self and gives to all women going through loss
- The nonprofit organization Daisha started to help other grieving mothers called Always in my Heart and what they provide for comfort
- How to find support and read stories of other women so you remember you aren’t alone
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Be sure to leave a review on Apple Podcasts if you like this podcast!
- Connect with me on Instagram, and make sure to tag me if you liked this episode!
- Follow my journey with baby number three!
- Come join me over on my style blog!
Enjoyed the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode! Follow me on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts
JOIN THE FAM
I'll send you info about new podcast episodes, infertility stories from women in our community, free classes and resources available to you, and the Fearless Infertility program when doors open. Can't wait!
Watch your inbox for my FREE Morning Mindset Magic Checklist BONUS!
You're safe with us; we'll never sell your email address.