58. Permission to Process Trauma and Supporting Your Spouse with Mike LeMieuxApr 04, 2022
As human beings, we experience a lot of beautiful things in our lifetime and unfortunately, a lot of heartbreak and loss. Sometimes those experiences are very traumatic and can leave us to figure out how to appropriately process it as we go about our day to day.
My friend Mike LeMieux joins me this week to talk about his family's recent traumatic experiences and how he has continued to be able to show up as the best version of himself now. He has also been able to convey the needs and wants of men in terms of emotional support, which has helped me become a better spouse, and I know it will help you too.
Join us this week as Mike walks us through what mindset he used in order to process through trauma. You'll feel hopeful that it's possible for you too. He also shares how to support your spouse during infertility, which can help grow your relationship in a way you have never thought before.
✨ The doors to my BRAND NEW Fearless Infertility Program are OPEN THIS WEEK!! You will have access to group coaching calls, a community of women seeking the same support as you, and so much more! Click here to join me. I’m SO excited to see you there!
✨ Have you heard about my Morning Mindset Magic Checklist? It’s a free download I will send right to your inbox, filled with the exact things I do every single morning to set myself up for success. If you want in on it, simply click here to get it!
✨ Leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts (and make sure hit the "+" sign at the top to subscribe), and listen in each week as I announce a new winner of my PJ's and socks! This is the only way you can get these products now! This helps other women that are seeking support to more easily find Fearless Infertility. You're the best!
What You'll Learn on This Episode:
- How to appropriately process traumatic experiences through our mind
- Tools to be able to still show up as the best version of your self after the traumatic and painful experience
- Ways to see how to support your spouse during infertility
- How it's okay to allow yourself to walk through your pain and trauma as long as you need to and that it should never be rushed
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Leave me a rating and review on Apple Podcasts to be entered into my weekly giveaway of PJ and sock sets from Fearless Infertility!
- Join myself and a community of women walking through infertility in my NEW Facebook group: Fearless Infertility Movement!
- Connect with me on Instagram, and make sure to tag me if you liked this podcast!
- Follow my journey trying for baby number three
- Come join me over on my style blog!
- Mike LeMieux: Instagram
- Social for Aesthetics: Instagram
- Ep 10: 5 Questions to Start Reimagining Your Future with Ashley LeMieux
Enjoyed the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow me on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts
JOIN THE FAM
I'll send you info about new podcast episodes, infertility stories from women in our community, free classes and resources available to you, and the Fearless Infertility program when doors open. Can't wait!
Watch your inbox for my FREE Morning Mindset Magic Checklist BONUS!
You're safe with us; we'll never sell your email address.